Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Behind the Haze


The Indiana State Department of Health announced that a public awareness campaign, "Behind The Haze," will launch to educate the youth about the dangers of e-cigarettes. “The speed at which vaping is increasing among youth is alarming, and we must protect children from a lifetime of nicotine addiction,” Governor Holcomb said. “These efforts will help curb youth vaping, educate the public on health risks and provide resources to help people who want to quit.”Since 2012, there has been a more than a 350 percent increase in middle and high school use of vapes in Indiana."Most teens don’t really know what these products contain,” Dr. Kris Box -Indiana State Health Commissioner said. “We hope that this campaign educates youth about what they could be putting into their bodies and helps protect them from the lung injuries and nicotine addiction that we are seeing across our state.”Prevention, education and cessation are the three-part Vape-Free Indiana initiative that make up "Behind the Haze." More than 32,000 students in 52 schools are expected to be reach by convocations, featuring the "Sweet Deception" program. Details and resources can be found at vape free IndianaDirector of the Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission, Miranda Spitznagle, explained that the reason behind implementing this campaign is because of the success seen in other states. “We know that young people are more likely to pay attention to a message designed to change their behaviors when it’s delivered by their peers,” Spitznagle said. “This campaign speaks to youth in clear, no-nonsense language and will reach them on media platforms that they’re most likely to use, like Instagram and Facebook.”  You can check it out at Behindthehaze.com

1 comment:

  1. Cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer,cigarette smoking is linked to about 80% to 90% of lung cancer deaths. Lung cancer is the most common form of the disease in the world and 90 percent of all cases are caused by cigarette smoking. About 10 to 15 percent of smokers develop lung cancer — although they often die of other smoking-related causes like heart disease, stroke or emphysema. lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough  develop and chronic cough worsen. including chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes all your bones begin pains or hurts you so bad, headaches, dizziness,I was so pissed off and tired of my life,after I developed lung cancer from cigarette smoking and I was at the point of death,through my boredom I was surfing the internet then  I came across re Dr James herbal mix. who said he can cure lung cancer with his herbal mix and got herbal cleansers from smoking too.I really thought it was a joke until I have gotta try. when I contacted him,he said yes he can. so little time I thought  about it and bought the herbal medicine which I took couple of week to get to me.within one week of taken it I started seeing  a lots of changes till  I was totally cured. his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer and smoking treat too.He saved my life and I'm strong and healthy right now.You can speak with Him direct on his mobile/whatsapp  +2348152855846
    E-mail  drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete